what is the bemer
BEMER is a physical treatment modality that uses a low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) to improve circulation and promote healing. This therapy is based on the assumption that electromagnetic fields can stimulate the body’s natural healing processes and improve overall health.
What is the BEMER?
BEMER stands for Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation. It is a medical device that emits low-intensity electromagnetic waves, which are designed to improve microcirculation in the body. The BEMER system consists of a control unit and two applicators that emit a pulsed electromagnetic field. Users lie on a flat surface such as a bed or mat, while the applicators are placed in close proximity to the body. BEMER therapy has been used to improve circulation, relieve pain, and promote healing of various conditions.
History of BEMER technology
BEMER technology was developed in Germany in the late 1990s. The initial focus was on using PEMF to improve circulation and speed up the healing process in sports injuries. Over time, research has shown that BEMER therapy may also be beneficial for people with a variety of other conditions, including neurological disorders, cardiovascular disease, and autoimmune disorders.
In conclusion, BEMER technology is a physical treatment modality that uses a low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field to improve circulation and promote healing. It has been used for over two decades and has a growing body of research supporting its use for various conditions.
How BEMER works
Electromagnetic fields and vasomotion
BEMER technology uses low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields to improve circulation and promote healing in the body. The electromagnetic fields emitted by BEMER are intended to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. The therapy is based on the idea that electromagnetic fields can activate the body’s vascular system, promoting vasomotion and increasing blood flow.
BEMER physical and biological effects
The BEMER therapy system works by emitting a low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field that stimulates the body’s natural healing processes. BEMER has been shown to improve circulation in the body, allowing for the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues. This can promote faster healing and reduce inflammation in damaged tissues. Additionally, BEMER therapy has been suggested to have beneficial effects on the immune system, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
Overall, BEMER technology is a non-invasive treatment option that may be beneficial for a variety of conditions. However, as with any medical treatment, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before beginning BEMER therapy.
What BEMER can do for your body
Benefits of BEMER therapy
BEMER therapy is a non-invasive treatment option that uses low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields to improve circulation and promote healing in the body. The therapy is intended to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes by activating the vascular system, promoting vasomotion, and increasing blood flow.
Some of the benefits of BEMER therapy include:
- Improved circulation: BEMER therapy can improve circulation in the body, allowing for the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues. This can promote faster healing and reduce inflammation in damaged tissues.
- Boosted immune system: BEMER therapy has been suggested to have beneficial effects on the immune system, reducing the risk of infections and illnesses.
- Enhanced performance: BEMER therapy has been used by athletes to enhance their performance by improving circulation and oxygenation in the body.
- Reduced pain: BEMER therapy can help to reduce pain in the body by promoting healing and reducing inflammation.
How BEMER can improve your health
BEMER therapy works on a cellular level, improving the body’s natural processes and promoting health and wellness. By improving circulation in the body, BEMER therapy can support the body’s natural healing processes and promote faster recovery times for injuries and illnesses.
In addition to its physical benefits, BEMER therapy can also improve mood and mental wellbeing. The therapy has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety and improve sleep quality in some individuals.
Overall, BEMER therapy is a safe and non-invasive treatment option that can provide a range of health benefits. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before beginning BEMER therapy, as the treatment may not be suitable for everyone.
BEMER device features and specifications
BEMER devices vary in their features and specifications, depending on the specific model and type. Some common features include:
- Control unit: This is the main control panel for the BEMER device and allows users to adjust the settings.
- Applicator: The applicator is the part of the device that delivers the electromagnetic fields to the body.
- Intensity settings: BEMER devices typically offer multiple intensity settings, allowing users to adjust the strength of the electromagnetic fields.
- Pre-programmed settings: Some BEMER devices offer pre-programmed settings for specific conditions, such as pain relief or relaxation.
It is important to carefully evaluate the features and specifications of different BEMER devices to find the one that best suits your needs. Consultation with a healthcare professional is also recommended to determine if BEMER therapy is an appropriate treatment option for you.
Bemer Therapy: 6 Ways It’s Treating Your Body
Bemer therapy, also known as bio-electro-magnetic-energy-regulation therapy, is a non-invasive treatment that has been gaining popularity in recent years. This therapy uses a medical device to improve blood flow in the body by stimulating microcirculation. Here are six ways this treatment can help:
- Feel more energized: Feeling tired and lethargic is a common problem for many people. Bemer therapy can help improve blood flow to the cells and tissues in your body, increasing oxygen supply and nutrient delivery. This can help you feel more energized and rejuvenated.
- Better memory: With its ability to improve blood flow, Bemer therapy may also help improve memory. Better circulation means more oxygen and nutrients to the brain, which can help with cognitive function and memory retention.
- Enhanced performance: For athletes or anyone pursuing an active lifestyle, Bemer therapy can help improve overall performance. By improving blood flow and oxygen supply to the muscles, you may see increased endurance, strength, and agility.
- Protection against clots: One of the most significant benefits of Bemer therapy is increased protection against blood clots. Improved circulation can help prevent blood platelets from sticking together, reducing the risk of clots that can lead to serious medical conditions.
- Protection against stroke: With its ability to improve blood flow, Bemer therapy may also reduce the risk of stroke. By ensuring adequate circulation to the brain, this treatment may help reduce the risk of blood clots or other medical conditions that can lead to stroke.
- Protection against diabetic foot: Diabetes can cause damage to small blood vessels, which can lead to a condition called diabetic foot. Bemer therapy improves microcirculation, which can help prevent damage to blood vessels and reduce the risk of diabetic foot.
In conclusion, Bemer therapy is a promising, non-invasive treatment option for a range of health conditions. By improving circulation and blood flow, this therapy can help boost energy and vitality, protect against serious medical conditions, and enhance your overall quality of life.
Frequency and duration of BEMER therapy
The frequency and duration of BEMER therapy sessions may vary depending on individual needs. Typically, therapy sessions last for 8 to 20 minutes, with several sessions recommended per week. However, the exact frequency and duration of therapy sessions may vary based on individual needs and health conditions. It is essential to discuss the frequency and duration of therapy sessions with a healthcare professional before starting BEMER therapy.